Sign in to follow this  
LilAznKay

[CS GO] Turn off Chat/Radio

12 posts in this topic

For those of you who already have voice_enable 0 while soloing in MM, here's are 2 tips:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=270609302

tl;dr

bind "key" "ignoremsg" - Enable once - turns off chat both sides; Enable one more time - turns off team chat

bind "key" "ignorerad" - Enable just once - turns off radio commands (eg. "Enemy spotted")

Put this into either your Config or AutoExec. Must enable it during each game.

Enjoy.

Yeah, radio disables all of the standard radio callouts.

I usually disable both when I'm soloing. It makes me concentrate more on the game itself. I feel it's less distracting.

Yeah, radio disables all of the standard radio callouts.

I usually disable both when I'm soloing. It makes me concentrate more on the game itself. I feel it's less distracting.

I would encourage you to talk to ppl tho, give em chance. You might actually make some friends in pub, who you can play with.

Not to mention able to multitask / handle pressure when team's panic / yelling in background is extremely helpful.

Just goes to show your confidence level and patience level that you can maintain calm in a high pressure situation, which is crucial in FPS games.

Same with radio (flash bang / fire in the hole / smoke), you would know when to turn, expect a nade on your screen etc.

But for sure, disabling radio, holy fuck, gonna start using that in movie making.

I only disable it if people rages. People get mad on GO so easily, it's unreal.

I know wat you mean, they're so committed to the idea that your ingame hour defines skill, lol. Might as well leave CSGO on and afk, collecting hours so I can become pro. Lol.

I know wat you mean, they're so committed to the idea that your ingame hour defines skill, lol. Might as well leave CSGO on and afk, collecting hours so I can become pro. Lol.

I wonder if, say you log into your account on like 10 different PCs and have them all running GO if you will get 10x the hours... You could be like, Mega Pro, in a month.

Bump, Im using ignorerad on console, doesnt seem to be working

--Edit--

Found this for movie making purpose: sv_ignoregrenaderadio 1