Sign in to follow this  
Honeybunny

New Map Suggestion

14 posts in this topic

Here are some maps that I think could be good additions to the GG rotation. What do you guys think? Any that you like? Any of these you hate?

gg_dusted

gg_dusted0001_zps2ceae3f7.jpg

gg_abstrakt

gg_abstrakt0000_zpsc9cf6073.jpg

gg_cbase

gg_csbase_cs160000_zps6830e474.jpg

gg_ak-colt-palm-beach

gg_ak-colt_palm_beach0000_zps71441aa1.jpg

fy_iceworld2k

fy_iceworld2k0000_zps3121d413.jpg

gg_amaterasu_town

gg_amaterasu_town0000_zps8711888a.jpg

gg_dev_boxes

gg_dev_boxes0000_zpsa455e63e.jpg

Please share your thoughts, guys.

HB

[MENTION=4925]klaathax[/MENTION] [MENTION=3549]Eddy Spaghetti[/MENTION] [MENTION=4992]Lasse[/MENTION] [MENTION=4926]Plato[/MENTION] [MENTION=5005]KillaM[/MENTION] [MENTION=5678]quadrupus[/MENTION]

Maybe not dusted or amaters town?

Aren't there similar maps like that on the Server? If I am mistaken, then yes definitely throw those on ;) But I think there is one very similar to the amaters town. And dusted theres the dust2_mini.

But up to you Mr. Manager <3 And everyone else, how they feel and what they think.

Yeah we definitely have one similar to Amaterasu, forget the name. The one we have now is similar in size and elements but a little more cluttered/more campable. Honestly this is probably my least favorite of these suggestions, though I do like it nonetheless.

I def see what you're saying in regards to dust2_mini, but I think they are distinct enough - esp the breakaway doors and the long corridors on the sides of gg_dusted. Both are really fun, popular maps.

Definitely Honey.

I trust your judgement :) Whatever you think adds a new aspect to the Gun Game so things aren't repetitive. That's what it's all about right. As a Video Game, keep things entertaining and interesting.

some sort of rats map would be ideal for me. i'm a rats fanatic.

I did have one on there at one point, but for a gun game, it just really wasn't ideal. rat maps are quite large. with 32/32 players perhaps it might work a bit better. Just my two cents, definitely worth trying with different rat maps and see how the server reacts. but when i had it one time, i had it taken off again that night, players just really didn't enjoy it. cts WAY over one one side, t's WAY on the other side, the rounds last way too long.

But, if honey finds the right rat maps, it could definitely be worthy. we need diversity in order to keep things interesting and different, and unique RA Gun Game Server.

So I am with Eddy on the rats idea, with 32/32 players, just try for smaller rat maps. But again those maps are quite large, just not sure they suit gun game. Worth trying though for you guys :)

Yeah, I love Rats too. Actually that did cross my mind when I was picking these. But like Plato said, I have yet to come across a good one for Gun Game. But that doesn't mean it doesn't exist, I just haven't seen it yet. I know there are like a billion Rats maps out there tho. I will keep looking, and Eddy if you know of any good ones just post up the files on here and we'll try it out!

OK, I have a few small rats maps on my PC at home i'll let you guys try. I also make maps...so i can make one that fits our needs too.