Renegade Army • Forums
cassie july

My Trip to Vegas

Hey everyone. Thought I'd post pictures of my trip to Vegas. I'm still on it, but I'll upload them day to day or whatever.

Drove along the strip and took some pictures.

Stratosphere

IMG_0652_zps04197798.jpg

New Ferris Wheel

IMG_0648_zps2558b4d4.jpg

I had dinner at Mon Ami Gabi

IMG_0640_zps1dcd9302.jpg

We got to sit on the patio and it was freezing out, but they have these heaters and it's so warm.

IMG_0642_zps649e5470.jpg

Across the street at Bellagio, they have this water show. It was nice to watch while we ate.

IMG_0639_zpsa59ea7c7.jpg

IMG_0643_zps8a507df4.jpg

My dinner

Es Cargo

IMG_0645_zpsf250c95b.jpg

French Onion Soup

IMG_0644_zps5f5ce026.jpg

Ribeye Steak with French Fries

IMG_0647_zpsc16c77af.jpg

Alaskan Cod

IMG_0646_zps6c0d80ca.jpg

omfg i starved 2 days eating but shit food doing work and you show me this.......... are snails actually good? I was told by many ppl its horrible...

omfg i starved 2 days eating but shit food doing work and you show me this.......... are snails actually good? I was told by many ppl its horrible...

Honestly, it is all depending on how it's cooked. At Mon Ami, they cook it in they pesto garlic like sauce and it's really good. Then you dip french bread into the sauce after you eat it and it's heaven. I've never had it plain.

That tower looks amazing.

Food looks amazing.

Vegas is amazing :c

Vegas is amazing ;_; the food here is incredible. Idk if you guys know her, but Giada? She's a professional chef. I'm going to her restaurant while I'm here and I'm so excited. The tower? They have this ride there where you can drop from the top and! You can sky jump and bunjee jump from the top too. It's insane.

Anything is good with pesto

Anything goes with pesto. If you ever go to Vegas, I definitely suggest you go to Mon Ami and try the Es Cargo. Your first experience with it will be stellar.

I want that ribeye steak and alaskan cod, mmmm num num num

Looks like you had a good time, glad to see :)

I want that ribeye steak and alaskan cod, mmmm num num num

Looks like you had a good time, glad to see :)

They cooked the steak perfect and the frenchfries were honestly the best I've ever had. The cod was insane. Never had such good cod before.

My parents are from Newfoundland so fish is huge in like, Newfies can be quite funny lol Such great hearts, but they LOVE fish, so naturally, I too love fish and Cod honestly is one of my fav's.

phrase from the movie, The Hangover

``Do not forget that what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas. Except herpes, that yes you bring it.``

las vegas is fabulous.