Renegade Army • Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gotchu

Here's how I cook my steak

wth why u take so many pics of ur shit jsut eat it

Friend of mine and I were talking about how we cook our steak. Originally, I made this to describe for him.

Its actually not a lot. You season, and then you have to wait for your shit to heat up anyways, might as well take pic.

Its not like I was in rush panicking everywhere doing this and that, lol. Put meat on pan, wait, flip meat, wait.

Steak should be medium (if not medium rare) but raw fish is shit

and REALLY?! steak with rice?? lol

Seriously Hatch? Seriously.......? Do you cook? Cuz it honestly sounds like you dont.....

Sushi is RAW fish...... TONS of ppl love that shit. Veggies can be raw as well. We just "RINSE" them before eating. Mushroom with dirt holes and whatnot. Fruits that's been exposed to daylike forever. We just RINSE, WATER ONLY, and eat. That's like washing your hand with WATER ONLY, and saying oh its clean to eat. Beef is ok to eat a bit raw, pork and chicken are not. When you cook, lot of the food are "somewhat" burnt. Like those "crisp" reason is because they're on a burning point. When you cook well done or medium steak, outside of steak is a little burnt, so that they can get the inside cooked all the way. Bread when you toast it, is slightly burnt, that's why they become hard and "brown".

Unless you've been eating food out of cans and jars... LOT of things require a bit of slight burntness if not eating it raw.

you are correct, i dont cook, i will get into it soon. comparing red meat to fish and vegetables is completely diff...

veges are fine raw, its like idk what kind of point you were trying to make here comparing meat to veges

fish is fine raw AS LONG AS its fucking fresh as fuck. you dont each stale sushi, you cant eat it.

meat has so much bacteria and shit and not to mention all the shit they inject into cows that many times ends up creating shit like mad cow disease, cooking it through only helps kill the bacteria. meat is never fresh, its like cut, processed, goes through a bunch of cycles of freezing, chilling, thawing, freezing, thawing, before it makes it too your grill/pan etc. its not really fresh anymore.

its because people eat raw meat that causes them to get diseases, like salmonella, worms, etc. i am in no way asking you to stop eating raw meat, i wont and cant change peoples minds, i am just trying to tell you that it does not seem safe and i find it gross and avoid eating raw meat.

EDIT: just to give you an example, I was born in Saudi, during a time when there was mad cow disease going around in livestock. i recently tried to donate blood here in canada and when they found out that i was born there and was still there during some specific amount of years that was when there was mad cow disease, they did not let me donate blood.

Edited by Hatch

That's actually not true. Lot of fish, different parts should not be eaten raw.

Our man kind has been eating beef semi raw for life, its absolutely ok that even the health inspections allow it and its done on restaurants.

Meat goes through process before being sold for bacteria as well.

Hence Sushi.

As well when cooking foods, we cook off a lot of bacteria our bodies do want to help build our Immune Systems. Whether it's certain meat, but mainly vegetables. Vegetables are intended to be ate raw, healthiest this way and often times that much more delicious too.

wth why u take so many pics of ur shit jsut eat it

Ikr. Go back to instagram with dem food pics dood.

On topic: If you ever need any cooking advice then I'll be glad to help. I'm like the danish version of Gordon Ramsay.

Edited by Lasse

Don't listen to Lasse he's absolutely lying about being able to cook.

I was actually not going to reply but excuse me sir? I'm fabulous at cooking.

In fact I think you should come to Denmark and we'll have a cooking battle - I'm just warning you though.. you're going down - d o w n.

You saying that I'm not a good cook is actually heartbreaking. Shame on you. :mad-new:

germaphobe? no. but theres germs in places you would not even think about and how traces of germs can be left in the most unthinkable places. most people dont think of those things but i do, kinda makes me a bit of a germaphobe but ive learnt to overcome that stuff and not act like one