Renegade Army • Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gotchu

Here's how I cook my steak

Guest gumpert
Guest gumpert

WOW BUD!!! I am feeling hungry now!!!

Almost exactly how I cook my steak minus the Sea Salt and Onion Powder.

Like Gumpert, I too am now hungry.

looks raw

Most of high class chefs would recommend medium rare. You gotta mix the flavour of a bit of raw ness and cooked to get the most juicy and tender flavor. Anything Medium and above (well done) etc, are just hard and dry. Some of the chefs call these "rubber", like eating rubber.

People say its personal preference, which ya, I understand, but that applies for "Medium-Rare" eaters as well. Saying shit like "looks raw" is like an insult, just like how ppl get mad when we say "OMG U DONNO HOW TO EAT STEAK IF URE EATING IT AT MEDIUM / WELL DONE, URE FUCKING NOOB".

:3

but eating raw meat is like asking for so many diseases. i know that most foodies prefer stuff on the raw side but its IMO a very bad habit. eating raw stuff in this day and age is asking for trouble. cooking it through properly and with a proper rub will not make it rubbery and stuff.

but eating raw meat is like asking for so many diseases. i know that most foodies prefer stuff on the raw side but its IMO a very bad habit. eating raw stuff in this day and age is asking for trouble. cooking it through properly and with a proper rub will not make it rubbery and stuff.

Seriously Hatch? Seriously.......? Do you cook? Cuz it honestly sounds like you dont.....

Sushi is RAW fish...... TONS of ppl love that shit. Veggies can be raw as well. We just "RINSE" them before eating. Mushroom with dirt holes and whatnot. Fruits that's been exposed to daylike forever. We just RINSE, WATER ONLY, and eat. That's like washing your hand with WATER ONLY, and saying oh its clean to eat. Beef is ok to eat a bit raw, pork and chicken are not. When you cook, lot of the food are "somewhat" burnt. Like those "crisp" reason is because they're on a burning point. When you cook well done or medium steak, outside of steak is a little burnt, so that they can get the inside cooked all the way. Bread when you toast it, is slightly burnt, that's why they become hard and "brown".

Unless you've been eating food out of cans and jars... LOT of things require a bit of slight burntness if not eating it raw.