sam

clash of clans

24 posts in this topic

This might be the wrong place to post this, but i am curious, anyone ever play this strategy game? Its a mobile app on google play and i believe apple store.

It's just something fun to pass the time really. I have my own clan "abt" of which i am the only member of lol :D

I thought it might be fun for something like an endorsed "rA Clash of Clans" clan.

Not a big deal if not, but could be fun!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]148[/ATTACH]

Why is there 3 Hulk Hogans? That's like, Hulkamania overload. Whoever's on the opposite end of that is fucked.

I don't got a mobile so this is a no go for me.

haha yeah it gets addicting:emmersed:

but you get to a point where you're just waiting for upgrades. all my upgrades now take like 5 days each to complete, and i can only do 3 upgrades at a time. Plus its all super expensive so i have to attack and save up the gold and elixirs hoping no one attacks me and steals them from me lol. There's certainly breathing time in between the little binges throughout the day!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supercell.clashofclans <----- this the google play link with some more info for the game. Unfortunately this isnt for PC, just for mobile devices. Looking into it just now, I think there might be a way to get it on PC, but it looks like a tedious process and it looks like many cant get it to work anyway.

More people should check it out, and perhaps we could get a little community of rA tough guys on there!

Edited by sam

Not even sure if anyone will see this buy i made a clan today and am recruiting people. Join if you'd like :) clan name is "SpartacusX"

i have been playing this for a looooong time now, early last year. im in my work place clan, all my colleagues are together in one clan. just got to lvl 9 townhall.

i just joined you [MENTION=2875]FedEx[/MENTION]!! [MENTION=3]Hatch[/MENTION] what's your clan name i wanna see your setup