Sign in to follow this  
Deicide

SA:MP

11 posts in this topic

Does anyone here play it at all San Andreas Multiplayer? I use to all the time it was quite fun wasn't sure if others have or what. Lately been interested in playing again :D.

Hey! I used to play A LOT too before, but now that I have a Mac they don't have it for macs :(

I used to play it a lot before, when my PC was good, but now I can't but at least i can play GTA V Online but seriously, SA-MP is the best, I hope when GTA V get on PC in january the mods community do their work.

I know right that be nice and thanks hatch! Olaf that sucks dude maybe soon there be a mac version?

OLAF check this out

not sure if it works or is legit but seems like it could be?

Hey! I used to play it also but there were not any good servers around.. There was a Serbian server with decent population but it was bugged and most of the mods and police were 10 year old kids..

If you know any good server I might be interested to join again

i tried it once on my friends server, i just never really have time to try other games

Man hatch its awesome and Glo you got it man! I'll reply back with a decent server question you like cops and robbers or what type of mods? And i gotta install it again soon and get my gamepad out ;). Can't wait this will be awesome ill even get teamspeak 3... we don't have a ventrilo right? Just ts3? Just checking, anyhow ill ttys.