Olaf

Commands

40 posts in this topic

bind "t" "deagle; secammo; vesthelm; flash; flash; hegren; defuser; ak47; m4a1; primammo"

bind mwheelup +jump

bind mwheeldown +duck

cl_dynamiccrosshair 0

cl_radartype 1

hud_fastswitch 1

rate 25000

cl_cmdrate 60

cl_updaterate 60

sys_ticrate 100

fps_max 100

developer 0

ex_interp 0.01

gl_vsync 0

No Force (This is for my mouse acceleration)

1. go to properties of cstrike/steam icon . .

2. provide space after .exe" and write as follows:

-noforcemspd -noforcemparms -noforcemaccel -freq 100

This is everything I do. Not sure if this is along the lines of what you were talking about?

Bind f stopsound

Literally the best cmd im the game. I still have habit of pressing f in csgo as well tho it doesnt work. Considered as cheat in csgo, thats how badass the cmd is.

Basically, whenever theres a long sound, like awp or nade, press f and all your sounds being played on client gets stopped. Youll be able to catch footsteps in between. Even when your teammate is spamming his ak beside you, press stopsound and ull still be able to catch one or two steps between their spray.

Will be able to detect smallest details at times.

Just the buy scripts are only thing.

Only thing I can think of are binds...

-buy binds

-say /me these things to check if your spams are hitting (press it while spamming walls)

-stopsound

-bind mwheel duck for crouch hop to reduce your movement speed

-you COULD get the impulse 100 (flashlight) script where it spams it (but I think RA disabled flashlight). Its cheap, but you could use it whenever you're bored to bait enemies, if not, fake defuse sound.

-^you could do same but with E (use)

That's all I can think of.

Bind f stopsound

Literally the best cmd im the game. I still have habit of pressing f in csgo as well tho it doesnt work. Considered as cheat in csgo, thats how badass the cmd is.

Basically, whenever theres a long sound, like awp or nade, press f and all your sounds being played on client gets stopped. Youll be able to catch footsteps in between. Even when your teammate is spamming his ak beside you, press stopsound and ull still be able to catch one or two steps between their spray.

Will be able to detect smallest details at times.

Holy frick that's so damn useful. Why didn't you tell me that before?