The forum is back up after a small issue happened while updating it. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Wrath

Bug Reports and Suggestions.

355 posts in this topic

Here you can post your suggestions.

If you find any bug in a map or mode, tell us which one is and what exactly is the bug.

If you are going to suggest a map, post the full name of the map, and if you are going to suggest a mode, special gun or knife, post the full name and give us a short resume of what it is. 

New maps added:

• zm_2015
  • zm_ice_csd
  • zm_space_bunker_b1

Maps available to play:

• zm_202
  • zm_303
  • zm_3rooms
  • zm_arctic_fun_2016
  • zm_assault
  • zm_assault_city
  • zm_assault_shadow
  • zm_aztec_kamp
  • zm_aztec_mini
  • zm_aztec2015
  • zm_cbble_kamp
  • zm_cobblestone
  • zm_cpl_mill_kamp
  • zm_cross
  • zm_decline2k
  • zm_defense
  • zm_desert_2011
  • zm_die_hard_tn
  • zm_dust_world
  • zm_dust2_2x2
  • zm_dustx2
  • zm_effect_evil
  • zm_five
  • zm_foda
  • zm_fortuna
  • zm_fortuna_final
  • zm_fox
  • zm_fun_world_2
  • zm_go_chateau
  • zm_ice_attack
  • zm_ice_attack_vip
  • zm_ice_attack2
  • zm_ice_attack3
  • zm_infantry
  • zm_inferno_small_fix
  • zm_killdust2
  • zm_klimax_v2
  • zm_lab_horror_beta
  • zm_lila_panic
  • zm_marioturk
  • zm_meat_industry_b2
  • zm_mkdualdust
  • zm_nightcamp
  • zm_nuke_kamp
  • zm_pis2
  • zm_port_beta
  • zm_reflection_v2
  • zm_remix
  • zm_silent_hill
  • zm_snow_vk5
  • zm_snow_volta
  • zm_snowbase
  • zm_snowbase4_zp
  • zm_toronto_v8
  • zm_toxic_house_vk
  • zm_toxic_house2
  • zm_trakinax_tubo
  • zm_ugc2
  • zm_vendetta
  • zm_westwood
  • zm_winter_invasion
  • zm_world_rmx_fixed
  • zm_zero_blood
  • zm_zHell
Edited by Wachi

Not at this time. I have barely played Zombie Server. I will tonight or tomorrow and give any input that I can.

uhhhhh whoops lol sorry didnt see the new thread lol =P anyway just check your "im back" thread for my problems... i sound like a need little girl.... :playful:

alright I fixed the AT4CS and Salamander.

also I fixed the bug sound where the shooting sound never stops from sentry guns.

I did a lil change on lasermine, see if the glitch's gone

Edited by Wrath

I'm thinking not all the maps, sounds, and models are on the fast dl server since sometimes I get stuck waiting minutes to download a map.

Not sure if it has been changed since I was last in there, but the infection grenade for zombies is 10k IIRC while the gas mask costs not even a grand, huge balance issue IMO. The nade should be far cheaper or the mask removed.

All the extra binds that need to be made for items and skill should be made to be weapons or use things that are already bound. You should make it so that the primary attack is the only attack that zombies have, and have the secondary attack be for abilities. I know that the "stab" is there on alt attack, but most people only use one or the other. You would have to change the speed and/or damage the attacks do though. The pull ability could be made a weapon or used with the reload or use button.

The zombie lunge/leap thing feels kind of spotty, I can get it to work sometimes but not others. I think having it be crouching AND jumping at the same time makes it that way, it should be one button too if possible.

The pull ability should only subtract uses if it hits a human not anytime it's used, if you're going to keep a limit on it. If the limit stays it should also have a stronger pull, since you can't just spam it on the same person over and over again.

Infinite ammo in clip needs to go since someone or a group can just buy a para with no recoil and shoot down a passage endlessly and without any issues making it almost impossible for zombies to get through.

Infection immunity should be removed, anyone who buys it and dies gets stuck dead until the end of a round making them likely to leave since they can't play and rounds can last awhile.

I'm not sure what most of the guns do but there seems to be quit a few and no way of knowing what any of them do without wasting the cash. I think the list needs some weeding out with some input from other players.

I'm thinking not all the maps, sounds, and models are on the fast dl server since sometimes I get stuck waiting minutes to download a map.

Not sure if it has been changed since I was last in there, but the infection grenade for zombies is 10k IIRC while the gas mask costs not even a grand, huge balance issue IMO. The nade should be far cheaper or the mask removed.

All the extra binds that need to be made for items and skill should be made to be weapons or use things that are already bound. You should make it so that the primary attack is the only attack that zombies have, and have the secondary attack be for abilities. I know that the "stab" is there on alt attack, but most people only use one or the other. You would have to change the speed and/or damage the attacks do though. The pull ability could be made a weapon or used with the reload or use button.

The zombie lunge/leap thing feels kind of spotty, I can get it to work sometimes but not others. I think having it be crouching AND jumping at the same time makes it that way, it should be one button too if possible.

The pull ability should only subtract uses if it hits a human not anytime it's used, if you're going to keep a limit on it. If the limit stays it should also have a stronger pull, since you can't just spam it on the same person over and over again.

Infinite ammo in clip needs to go since someone or a group can just buy a para with no recoil and shoot down a passage endlessly and without any issues making it almost impossible for zombies to get through.

Infection immunity should be removed, anyone who buys it and dies gets stuck dead until the end of a round making them likely to leave since they can't play and rounds can last awhile.

I'm not sure what most of the guns do but there seems to be quit a few and no way of knowing what any of them do without wasting the cash. I think the list needs some weeding out with some input from other players.

1- Infection bomb, i agree with H.F.S in this point, gas mask must be removed and we can make it cheaper because everyone will buy it and win the round easily.

2- Zombie leap, you cant make zombie leap one button because in my opinion crouching and leaping at the same time isn't hard H.F.S, because sometimes you need to crouch and leap to get inside tunnels fast and easy.

3- Infinite ammo, actually you can kill humans when they're using infinite ammo by buying "zombie madness" there's nothing impossible H.F.S

and thanks for reporting H.F.S, im sure wrath will fix this asap.

Yep gotta support hfs for the leap thing. It works alternatively for me. 1st time works. 2nd time does not. 3rd time works and so on. I always assumed there is a cooldown for the leap(?)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, making infection bomb cheaper and removing gas mask is making the zombies op. Zombies get money real fast cause theres newbies running around. They can wuickly get an infection bomb and then theres no point in humans for holding a position at all. They would just die due tothe bomb.

RIS there is about a 5 second cool down with the leap... just to make it more fair.. plus infection bomb suck... and gasmask always causes glitches where it doesnt always work... so if we make it more expensive and it fails... theres a waist of money...

as for unlimited ammo. it helps allot and if they wanna get to u, they must use zombie madness, simple solution to their problem, coz even with unlimited ammo, they actually still get to u without madness, auto hp regen helps and when they attack in groups like zombies should (strength in numbers)

1- Infection bomb' date=' i agree with H.F.S in this point, gas mask must be removed and we can make it cheaper because everyone will buy it and win the round easily.

2- Zombie leap, you cant make zombie leap one button because in my opinion crouching and leaping at the same time isn't hard H.F.S, because sometimes you need to crouch and leap to get inside tunnels fast and easy.

3- Infinite ammo, actually you can kill humans when they're using infinite ammo by buying "zombie madness" there's nothing impossible H.F.S

and thanks for reporting H.F.S, im sure wrath will fix this asap.[/quote']

Thing is that you DON'T want people to win easily, one on one a zombie should have no issues taking down a human if the human is close enough to hit. I think the whole being a zombie is too convoluted, complex, for most people. I have to buy one thing to counter another specific thing (madness to get past infinite ammo) that's bad design. Even if I buy madness otherwise that means humans need something to counter the madness so it just makes a giant circle of buying crap to counter other crap. Other games I played are set so that a group of humans should be able to take out a group of zombies easily. L4D 1+2, Nosgoth, even non-Zombie but teamwork based games like Payday are set so that alone a humans screwed but together they are better than w/e they are defending against. Jockeys, hunters, chargers, their Nosgoth knock-offs, tazers, cloakers, all of them one on one are kid of terrifying to deal with since you can get downed/killed easily. Though in a group, if one gets downed another can help them up or break them out of the hold. I know that is a bit beyond what the ZP server is capable of, in terms of letting zombies pounce humans, but it could be set so that zombies have a far easier time taking out a single person.

The way the ZP server is though is that it's item centric, the only thing that is needed to win are good items. What's bad about that is all the good items are for the humans. Gas mask, infinite ammo in clip, rocket launchers. There's no zombie equivalent to a rocket launcher in there, and the infection bomb isn't since it has to be tossed and can be blocked entirely. The bank doesn't help it any either, players can tuck away shit tons of cash and then buy all the stuff they need later on when they run out of cash, at the start of a round, or even the map. It rewards players for sticking around, but it rewards them by letting them crap on newbies, players that don't have 7894578978934 dollars set aside. Until a points mod gets added back to the forum there's no really easy way for new players to get a few grand so I think anyone NEW that signs up on the forum should be able to talk to an admin and have them give them some amount of money.

Also, making infection bomb cheaper and removing gas mask is making the zombies op. Zombies get money real fast cause theres newbies running around. They can wuickly get an infection bomb and then theres no point in humans for holding a position at all. They would just die due tothe bomb.

^^^^

If anything the bomb needs to deal damage like the incendiary nade does, over time and if they die from it they turn into a zombie.

- - - Updated - - -

RIS there is about a 5 second cool down with the leap... just to make it more fair.. plus infection bomb suck... and gasmask always causes glitches where it doesnt always work... so if we make it more expensive and it fails... theres a waist of money...

as for unlimited ammo. it helps allot and if they wanna get to u, they must use zombie madness, simple solution to their problem, coz even with unlimited ammo, they actually still get to u without madness, auto hp regen helps and when they attack in groups like zombies should (strength in numbers)

I didn't know there was a cool-down, it helps to know that. The mask's glitch needs to be fixed, that's not a fault on the bomb. Like I said above, it's bad design to have to buy one thing to counter another, if zombies have to buy madness to get past someone with infinite ammo and they can't afford it they're screwed. Yeah they can get to someone with infinite ammo but it takes almost half the server as zombies to get ONE guy and most of them die 34590356 times getting to him. IMO things like HP regen should only affect other players and not yourself much if at all to encourage players sticking together like it was intended.

lol but then i dont no? see coz if we change one thing, after some time there will be more unfairness, i see wrath is only trying to make it equal for both zombies and humans.. to me, i see the game is currently running perfectly without antidote and zombie bomb.

also the darkness also makes it 10x harder for a human to run around so he needs to find a camping spot quickly, which means your normally in a whole or tunnel with a few other players, 10 - 1, one of the players in the whole are the first zombie and therefor infection happens faster in the start, for noobs that start out they need to learn the rules and understanding of the game, always try to be with other players (once again il say theres strength in numbers) mines do help against zombie madness so that if one guy gets infected everyone else isnt screwed thats in the tunnel with him.

as for the cash problem, i did suggest a long time ago that they should make the money you make allot less instead of getting 100$ for every 3 bullets that hit ur enemy. (I think thats right not 100% sure) but that will also affect the noobs.

but il stand behind my statement, the way the server is now is actually perfect! as a usual player its very fun and also pretty difficult when your playing against other experienced players such as clan members or usual players