RIS`

Game Bundles & Offers V2

162 posts in this topic
- - - Updated - - -

For Enclave, East India Company Gold Edition and Knights and Merchants HD sign up at dlh.net

Signup, use the password they email you, then go to "Profile/Keys" in the top right.

Batman: Arkham Origins for 7.49$ on Steam. (original price 29.99$)

Left 4 Dead 2 for 4.99$ on steam. (Original price 19.99$)

Fallout Classic collection for 4.99$ on steam. (Original price 19.99$)

- - - Updated - - -

Splinter Cell Blacklist for 4.99$ on the humble bundle store! Only 12 more hours left!

Website is probably going to crash or something. I entered my email twice before and still haven't got it. Probably loads of traffic.

Website is probably going to crash or something. I entered my email twice before and still haven't got it. Probably loads of traffic.

Yeah, I had to try four times to get the code so I could login.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying it LMAO

New account, waiting 72 hours for free games.

Wow, I do what they say, add the games to my list, it says I still have to pay $23, so I cancel the purchase remove the EVE game or whatever, try to redo now it won't accept my Voucher.

Click on the link that is embedded in the voucher, on the top right side add the "Welcome Pack", not each game separately. Go through the checkout adding the voucher (you can only add one at a time) and it will tell you that you get it all for free. It will do some processing then tell you to check your email or look at your online library ("Library Value" on the top>"Games" tab>click "Other" for the list to appear).I know, their instructions were pretty shitty.