RIS`

Unturned

13 posts in this topic

Hilarious, awesome zombie survival.

Me and H.F.S downloaded it and spent like 45 minutes playing it (not together, haven't figured that out yet) and we were like O WE GOT A CARROT O I GOT A GUN HA SHIT I BROKE A LEG.

It's scary and creepy in the night when you hear something go "ASgofink2" and you're like WHERE IS THAT COMING FROM and someone start's attacking you out of nowhere and you shit your pants. HFS had to change.

I totally recommend this to you guys, and hit me up sometime so we can co-op the crap out of them zombies!

It's free on steam.

Zombie survival f2p on steam, Unturned.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd also like to add it's kinda minecraft graphics, so if you're afraid to play it thinking of scary faces, don't be. It's just the atmosphere that's creepy.

Me and Dan were playing together, you kept timing out because you have shitty wireless. My CPUs not good enough so when Toothyy and Reflex joined it started lagging until it crashed. I had a sniper rifle, an assault rifle, a shotgun, I dropped the crossbow I had to get something else. I threw a nade to Dan but he wasn't where I thought he was so he didn't catch it and it blew up the ambulance. He knew it was his fault too, but he looked at the bright side of it and pointed out that he made us a fire. So sweet of him. <3 He even chauffeured me around after I accidently left the safety on my gun off and shot him in the back of the head! What a cutie he was.<<<333

RIS , got a server for it? let us know how we can join the server and everything with the info, i'm interessed of playing it but there's no one with a server that i founded haha .

@HFS, I don't have shitty wireless, I got Fibre Optics, it's just the WiFi receiver connected to my PC that sucks. I'm urging my dad to buy me a new one soon.

@Purple, it's like someone hosts a game, give's his IP to the players that want to connect, they connect and then you play. HFS will explain.

@HFS, I don't have shitty wireless, I got Fibre Optics, it's just the WiFi receiver connected to my PC that sucks. I'm urging my dad to buy me a new one soon.

@Purple, it's like someone hosts a game, give's his IP to the players that want to connect, they connect and then you play. HFS will explain.

I will? Thanks for volunteering me...

Though what you said is pretty much it, and if WiFi isn't wireless then what is it?

WiFi receiver/adapter, thing that receives wifi, PC has no wireless card.

And yes you will!

I thought you had fiber optic shit? Anyway, I'm probably not going to be setting up a server again anytime soon so if someone else wants to I could help them get it running I guess.

Edited by H.F.S.

If someone is up for playing Unturned with me later , hit me up on steam :P ( but someone need to host it ! :D )

If someone is up for playing Unturned with me later , hit me up on steam :P ( but someone need to host it ! :D )

The game seems nice... but looks a bit like minecraft... or DayZ... does it have microtransactions?

The game seems nice... but looks a bit like minecraft... or DayZ... does it have microtransactions?

No, it has a gold upgrade though, iirc it gave you boosted XP and some clothing on gold servers. No idea what a gold server is though. It's the building system in Rust pretty much. Not sure how it compares to Day Z though.