Renegade Army • Forums
Juggernaut

I need ideas for a romantic dinner

When you bake brownies, just remember to add not too much... and eat slowly...... I... had a fucking terrible experience with it on my first attempt on making it with friends.

We went on some fucking weed forum w/e and asked how much we need. I guess they were trolling or really smokeheads... they told us for 6 people, 13 grams should be enough to get a good hit.

So with 6 people, only 2 with smoking experience... rest 4 are complete clean friends, we baked 13 grams.

The 4 of them that are new to it, took couple bites and got the hit instantly, started laughing and whatnot. The 2 of us finished the whole plate and took care of the 4 that were freaking out cuz it seems their "high" escalated really quick.

Then, about an hour later, it started hitting us too.. My god we all felt like we were gonna die LOL. Long story short, EEEVERYONE threw up and EEEEEVERYONe passed out. EEEEVERYONe slept on our own vomit. ROFL. It was a disaster cleaning the next day..

When you bake brownies, just remember to add not too much... and eat slowly...... I... had a fucking terrible experience with it on my first attempt on making it with friends.

We went on some fucking weed forum w/e and asked how much we need. I guess they were trolling or really smokeheads... they told us for 6 people, 13 grams should be enough to get a good hit.

So with 6 people, only 2 with smoking experience... rest 4 are complete clean friends, we baked 13 grams.

The 4 of them that are new to it, took couple bites and got the hit instantly, started laughing and whatnot. The 2 of us finished the whole plate and took care of the 4 that were freaking out cuz it seems their "high" escalated really quick.

Then, about an hour later, it started hitting us too.. My god we all felt like we were gonna die LOL. Long story short, EEEVERYONE threw up and EEEEEVERYONe passed out. EEEEVERYONe slept on our own vomit. ROFL. It was a disaster cleaning the next day..

I remember my first time eating brownies was that bad, so we better spend time eating cookies, are lighter, then learned to eat HAHAHAH crazyy

I remember my first time eating brownies was that bad, so we better spend time eating cookies, are lighter, then learned to eat HAHAHAH crazyy