Renegade Army • Forums
Juggernaut

I need ideas for a romantic dinner

Make it a rather best day.

Just take her out to some nice place, like by harbour, take some nice walk, arrive home cook together, eat together watch movie at home together, (if no home, then hotel,.,, but seems pretty big for 1 year then LOL).

I remember one of my first day Ive had with my ex was the whole day, just happened to be perfect and did everything together. We really enjoyed each other's company that particular day. It wasnt on a special occasion either, just sorta happened.

Thought it'd be good idea to make it happen on a special day too (somehow).

you forgot to mention sex. the main reason to all that sh*t is to get down on her lol :P[/quote:x4hdssfx]

Actually, sex is last. All those accomplished would eventually lead to sex naturally, not because the couples horny. Its what makes it hotter :D

Instead of make her a dinner by yourself, take her to a good restaurant, you can talk some shit with her and eat a great food, and then you can go with her to your house, if you know what i mean...

Cook together, mofos, its fucking cute. Unles you donno how to cook and she's giving you instruction on how to do everything, which she ends up doing everything. Then you're fucked :)

@EarzS, i prefer cook, is better, so romantic maybb? lawl

@UnclevEN, well, you win.

@gotchu LOLWHAT xD

Two words. Gy-ros

That's men food you fool! Girls likes desserts and sweets!

Weed brownies 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD