The server machine is down due to maintenance. The company we use to host our machines are moving things from the current location to a new one which is why it is down. I do not know when it will be back up - all I know is that they have informed me that they are having some issues (not necessarily with our machine but in general) which is causing the entire thing to take longer than expected.

Renegade Army • Forums Messages

Example Message

My example message. This is an example message.

Sign in to follow this  
EarzS

Learn How to surf in cs (Beginers)

28 posts in this topic

mouse makes up 80% how you surf depending on were and how you are looking.

If you new join a empty server that has no jail and just practice

Although guides are good for alot of thins i dont think surfing can really work with them. You just gotta learn on your own really and just watch others surf <----- best way to improve

This is a basic guide saying the things that almost every player on surf uses or need, people that are totally new on surf don't even know what to do, this guide allows them to atleast don't fall so fast, and of course, it makes them practice, as i said, once they finish this guide, they will find their own surf styles, they own skills, and they own abilities.

It all starts with making it past the first ramp.

Then getting to mario tower

Then getting to guns room

Then awp tower or directly to mario room

How does Lasse actually look like?

He's as ugly as a kick on the balls.

It's just to know the basics... i personally took a while to figure out why the fuck i was falling to jail so much... ANNOYING but i killed a lot of ppl in jail tho.

Nice guide, should help some people new to or interested in surf. Sure wish I had a guide when I first started lol

Nice guide, should help some people new to or interested in surf. Sure wish I had a guide when I first started lol