Renegade Army • Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Eithan

`Eithan Application

What is your in-game name?: `Eithan

- How old are you?: 20

- Where do you live? State(Country, (Province, Territory) City): Burbank,Los Angeles, Califonia

- How Can We Contact you?(optional ex: yahoo,msn) Steam ID - (if you have one): mada_mada_dane22. (steam ID)

- Experience in Counter-Strike ( Leagues,etc. ): Since 2004 CTU: Counter Strike Unit (group league). Team in Philippines

- Do you have experience in scrims ? No

- Do you have a microphone & headsets? Yes

- How much time per week do you spend on Counter-Strike 1.6 ?: 8 to 10 hrs = 63hrs up per week

- Are you still active in another community/clan ? (if yes what community/clan are you still in? and how do you plan on to stay active on this clan? ) No

What is your in-game name?: `Eithan

- How old are you?: 20

- Where do you live? State(Country, (Province, Territory) City): Burbank,Los Angeles, Califonia

- How Can We Contact you?(optional ex: yahoo,msn) Steam ID - (if you have one): mada_mada_dane22. (steam ID)

- Experience in Counter-Strike ( Leagues,etc. ): Since 2004 CTU: Counter Strike Unit (group league). Team in Philippines

- Do you have experience in scrims ? No

- Do you have a microphone & headsets? Yes

- How much time per week do you spend on Counter-Strike 1.6 ?: 8 to 10 hrs = 63hrs up per week

- Are you still active in another community/clan ? (if yes what community/clan are you still in? and how do you plan on to stay active on this clan? ) No

How much Perweek Do u spend on Counter Strike 1.6? 63 hrs

63 hrs rlly?

Never Seen You before on the server.."ATLEAST 1 MONTH ACTIVE ON FORUMS AND SERVERS"

On which server do u mostly play on?

How much Perweek Do u spend on Counter Strike 1.6? 63 hrs

63 hrs rlly?

Never Seen You before on the server.."ATLEAST 1 MONTH ACTIVE ON FORUMS AND SERVERS"

On which server do u mostly play on?

dust2 main1 sir :) i've been active in forums almost 1 and half months and in server almost 5 moths i think. so i guess i need to ask some people to have the decision but I asked Hatch if I can pass my application for clan and he told me to submit my application.

dust2 main1 sir :) i've been active in forums almost 1 and half months and in server almost 5 moths i think. so i guess i need to ask some people to have the decision but I asked Hatch if I can pass my application for clan and he told me to submit my application.

I think Hatch told Eithan..to apply to our clan ( i saw both of them talkin in Main Server )

and this guy is pretty well active & trying his best also here in our forums..

so keep it up..stay active

+ 1

I think Hatch told Eithan..to apply to our clan ( i saw both of them talkin in Main Server )

and this guy is pretty well active & trying his best also here in our forums..

so keep it up..stay active

+ 1

Sign in to follow this