Renegade Army • Forums
Hatch

Section for all the Renegade Artists!

This is great thread but everyone only seems to be posting their online(graphical,computer designed) artwork.is there another thread for physical art?as in,on paintings or poetry or photographs or something like that?Should i start a new thread related to that or could someone direct me to where i should look for things like that if sucha thing already exists.thnx.

Soooo I guess this is the place to post graphic art work sooooo here's mine! :D

test5_zps25b946f1.png

killhaus5avatarpurple_zps34996274.png

killhaus5green_zps5c344bbc.png

This next one was done with a bit of inspiration from another artist but hey that's how you learn right! :D

chromebg_zps5af5cbfc.png

Glitter_zps343afa06.png

Learning some stuff with oil paint filter in photoshop it makes some pretty crazy fire effects!

Untitled-3_zpsda8c9bb0.png

jherk_zps91ce7830.png

Jerk.png

chromeC.png

These 2 gifs were for Demo Reviewing Purposes at wristhax hehe I did these for fun

ohti9T.gif

qJ3jOW.gif

F6rb4d.png

ZmkXTg.png

I've done much much more than that, but it's all I really care to include at this time, it would take forever for me to link everything I've done lol Let me know what you guys think :D

Wow, great stuff there W. What software do you use for 3d rendering?

For 3D rendering I only normally use Cinema 4D but on occasion for lighter jobs I do use Photoshop cs6 to do some extrusion stuff but C4d is WAYYYYYY faster

Slugeball asked me to do a siggy that was based around water, here's my go! (yes there are stocks I'm a newb)

sugewater_zps4ldsevv7.png

Slugeball asked me to do a siggy that was based around water, here's my go! (yes there are stocks I'm a newb)

sugewater_zps4ldsevv7.png

would look better w/ a transparent bg

would look better w/ a transparent bg
You aren't lyin! But... sadly... I'm a noob and used stocks for the watery stuffs. I don't really know a better way of using stocks that aren't in a transparent background other than using blend mode screen against a black background :C

- - - Updated - - -

TEACH ME HOW TO PHOTOSHOP :C